Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am a child of the 90's I loved the music, the movies and especially the fashion.  I'm not talking about the grab your fathers flannel and a pair of docs.  I'm talking about the style pop art inspired 50's reminiscent.  The kind that would make Andy Warhol rise from the dead and ask you what your wearing.  In recent fashion related events that I have either watched or attended I've had the pleasure of what we will be seeing on the shelves well in advance.  So bust out your Easter egg decorating kits because pastels and polka dots are making a splash.  Lime greens and chunky heels are likely to grace the runways and couture clothing lines this spring.  In keeping up with the fashion of the times we are offering our Mad men inspired (Thanks Jovie) peep toe heel from Madden Girl at an affordable price and a with a subtle blush coloring and moderate button strap you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment