Friday, July 8, 2011

Click Click Boom.

photo courtesy of Dude Craft
Thanks to some a creative and awesome dude in Denmark Lego's having been giving us a creative outlet for many years.  I'm not for growing up to fast, in fact I hope I don't hit adulthood until well into my 70's.  These shoes capture a era of youth and fun.  While these may not be the best shoes for the office, I can't think of anything funner than cruising around in a pair of lego heels.   Either way they are fun to look at, make a great conversation piece and all in all are fairly aesthetically pleasing.  The point is you can wear whatever you want.   I'm not suggesting that you go out and buy a gas mask and a packet of glitter to put together a post modernistic interpretation of the banana hammock but whatever you choose to wear, make it your own.  This life is to short not to have fun.  So get come on down to the store at 1800 south state street and we will help you pick out your next craft project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment